Fruit Salsa is a dessert that no one can resist. Loaded with fresh fruit and berries this will be the first thing gone at every party! Serve this as a dipping for our favorite oven baked cinnamon crisps and it will be your new go-to party item!
- 10 flour tortillas (10″) (can be found at Chandarana supermarkets)
- Cooking spray or Olive Oil Spray
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 apples
- 1 lemon (red and green)
- 1 cup finely diced melon and/or kiwi/sweet melon
- 1/2kg strawberries
- 1/2 kg raspberries
- 4 tablespoons preserves (I used raspberry)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cinnamon & sugar. Set aside.
- Working with 3 tortillas at a time, spray both sides of the tortilla and sprinkle each side lightly with cinnamon sugar.
- Stack 3 tortillas and using a pizza cutter, cut tortillas into 12 wedges. Place on a baking sheet and bake 8-11 minutes or until crisp.
- Zest the lemon and set aside. Peel and finely chop apple, squeeze 2 teaspoons lemon juice over apples and mix well to combine.
- Finely chop strawberries and melon (or kiwi). Gently combine all ingredients; (the raspberries will break apart a bit).
Allow to sit at room temperature at least 15 minutes before serving.