This is the most amazing summer drink loaded with fresh ripe strawberries and lemon. The entire family will love this refreshing drink, perfect for any hot sunny day!
- 4 1/2 cups fresh strawberries , halved
- 4 lemons
- 1/2 cup sugar (or to taste)
- Place strawberries and 1 cup water in a blender. Blend until smooth and strain using a fine mesh strainer. Juice the lemons (you should get about 1 cup of juice).
- In a small jar, combine sugar and 1/2 cup water. Shake until sugar is completely dissolved.
- In a jug add strawberry juice, lemon juice and about 3/4 of the sugar mixture. Fill the jug halfway with ice. Add 4-5 cups of cold water and stir.
- Add more sugar mixture if desired. Serve cold.